Saturday, January 2, 2010

Texas Jumbo Mortgage How Would You Bake Jumbo Muffins Differently Than Regular Muffins?

How would you bake jumbo muffins differently than regular muffins? - texas jumbo mortgage

I bought pots of Texas size muffin pans and muffin jumbo. I want to try the muffin recipes, the larger size. I do not know the temperature of the oven, boiled or time difference between the 2 sizes. Who knows, if you cook the same temperature, and then test with a toothpick, or do I set the temperature of the standard-size muffin recipe?

1 comment:

nycwine&... said...

allrecipes.com has some jumbo muffin recipes specifically for the Texas average doses. I was in a muffin pan is missing lately (thanks to be redundant, lol) and some advice they can offer is in equal parts of baking soda and baking powder have better structure, spray muffin pan (top and jars with Teflon-Koch spray) and not the completion of the upper 2 / 3 of them to teach as many recipes. Also proposed in the baking heat of more than (I bake regularly in the size of 400 or 425 instead of 350).
Happy baking:)

Post a Comment