Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Purple Joico Hair Stylists HELP! I Turned My Friends Hair Pink!?

Hair stylists HELP! I turned my friends hair pink!? - purple joico

OK, so I'm in beauty school, I 2 months, until I'm done .. Last night I did my friends hair .. In any highlights, with a very low level 6 .. red-violet color was Joico Matrix and money .. She has very long hair .. and when I washed the color that I tried to take the first plates of color, then bleach, but basically just a big mess! While I washed the red was mixed with chlorine and then attaches importance to its pink! Pink! I'll go ahead your toner cartridge in pink today, but also, what brand can I expect? I am not very familiar with toners and I do not want to lose any more! Of course I still have a little green, but exactly what I expected? I'm so scared! Thanks in advance!

1 comment:

Red ♣ Feck Ya. said...

This is probley a little late, but you do not need a toner, just take a bit of bleach, developer and shampoo (This is a "cocktail" of chlorine) and do well in the sink and apply to the fair, where it is pink and drag in a few seconds, quickly rinsed
The next time you let the chlorine content in the leaves and clean every single page of color, even before they sink into him.

Post a Comment