Thursday, January 28, 2010

Can You Drive A Moped Without A License In Va I Have A Moped In VA And I Have Driver License For Car In VA. Should I Have A Driver License For Moped In NY?

I have a moped in VA and I have driver license for car in VA. Should I have a driver license for moped in NY? - can you drive a moped without a license in va

Hello,
I live in VA, where you have one Scooter (35 mph can ride) without insurance, driving license and registration. I moved to New York in November, I wonder if I drive my bike in New York, drive my car, not a motorcycle license. To my knowledge, the New York law requiring registration, insurance and inspection requirements for mopeds. I wonder how much would the overall rate. If it is too expensive or the testing of motorcycles over, from May until my moped before sale to New York

2 comments:

Joshua G said...

Why do you want New York? What is New York special? Surround yourself with a place to stay.

LARRY C said...

Get as much as you can probably use an option, however, could be very slow here

http://www.AutoInsuranceFree.info

is a means they had a good experience.

Post a Comment