Monday, January 18, 2010

Outdoor Shower Plans Has Anyone Ever Had A Summer Outdoor Baby Shower? Or Been To One?

Has anyone ever had a summer outdoor baby shower? Or been to one? - outdoor shower plans

I really want out mine! We look forward to August and theres a large community park / lake in our area, can be rented and what not, I have crabs with tons of pavilions with BBQ! lol. My mother made me doubt that some of the idea though. "There is a bug!" You will be in 7 months pregnant and so hot, "" And if it rains?

Has anyone ever been in one or another? I wonder how it was for you! Thank you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hopefull we have next to me to live in Idaho, in April, the weather changes in minutes
You go to a barbecue
a good idea, in a park

Anonymous said...

It is a good idea and it is your day. If what you do not want to go, but only to note that the time is not always cooperate, and insects will be attracted by the smell of crabs. The search results can fly pie, etc. Good luck.

Anonymous said...

hopefull we have next to me to live in Idaho, in April, the weather changes in minutes
You go to a barbecue
a good idea, in a park

Post a Comment