Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Ppc Radio Something Got Stuck In My Ppc?

Something got stuck in my ppc? - ppc radio

I had the audio adapter and plugged into the headphone jack. If used, then stuck after the abduction, (the costume, which is introduced into it) was chunks and was the interior. I have tried to remove it with a pin and forcept .. I cut the half, but the point is still there, now how do I delete? My PPC can receive radio signals, but can not play sounds BEC think you hear a phone integrated.

2 comments:

pda_tech... said...

Dude can do, there's really not a lot. Just keep trying to make it out. If still has warranty, then you should see if the manufacturer will replace it or arrange it for you. If not, then you can try to open the box. What is PPC?

Chris said...

I have a PowerPC as well, and if I in your situation I ask the technical support from your phone company and see what they propose.

Post a Comment