Sunday, February 14, 2010

Au Of Unix Computer Operator Jobs: What Should I Really Learn?

Computer Operator Jobs: What should i really learn? - au of unix

Hello, I publish an operation that the computer at work in seek.com.au. Published
--------------
Working in a large data center in Artaron that were in a small team with monitoring tools to ensure work tasks are driven activity and appropriate responses to the alerts obtained in the control and surveillance systems to SAN storage.

Other important functions in the role include

* Update the workflow systems to ensure a regular basis to the accuracy and completeness of the data.
* To act as a remote hand for customers and internal employees to act efficiently and promptly.
* Giving customers a good service for customers through fast and accurate responses to inquiries and help as much as possible in solving problems.
* Manage organize support, and yourChanging PE, cycling and transformation.

Skills, which was for this role include:

* Windows operating systems and Unix platforms
* Tools for the company to protect - for example, Data Protector, NetBackup, etc. Archserve
* Solid written and oral communication
* The ability to deal with a small team working and self motivated

Changes for this position include 24x7 rotation - 12-hour shift, 4 days (2 days / 2 nights) and 4 days.
---------

My question is, I'm fresh (graduate Bachelor) from him, which I find more things to find a job like this, I want to start my career in IT. Thank you mate

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think, to learn the best way to order is by the work. If you have an IT degree, then I think it would be suitable for this role. I am a computer and I think it's boring and repeatable.

Post a Comment